Well I’ve been stealing again! This time from John Kinde a Humor Specialist in Las Vegas NJ See https://www.humorpower.com/blog/2014/05/joke-contest-results-naked-person
Apparently the Toastmasters group run a contest each month and in May of 2014
- ** FIRST PLACE ** I can give you clothes, but no cigar. Marty Bernstein, Oak Park, Illinios
- ** SECOND PLACE ** Golly, Pat, I thought you were a guy. Sandy Kampner, Evergreen Park, Illinois
- ** THIRD PLACE ** Sorry. Most of the group wants to keep the air conditioning on. David Novick, Dayton, Ohio
HONORABLE MENTIONS (In random order)
- You look more naked in person.
- You look good in that birthday suit.
- We can’t serve you unless you’re wearing shoes and a shirt.
- I’m trying to imagine you with your clothes on.
- President Truman, is it true that the buck naked stops here?
- Great monologue, John, but why such a large lectern?
- I’m from Missouri, the Show ME state.
- You must be the Emperor.
- I hear nude is the new black.
- That’s a great way to save money at the health club. You don’t need to rent a locker.
- You’ve been taken to the cleaners again.
- The doctor will see you now. Literally.
- Yes, this is a nudist camp, but we usually dress for dinner.
- You’re dressed appropriately, but the Medical Examiner only sees dead people.
- You obviously don’t know the meaning of a strip mall.
- I can’t wait to see your magic act – what do you do for sleeves?
- That outfit looks better on you than it would on me.
- Are you the Streaker of the House?
- You’re right. It is cold in here.
- I think the striped tie.
- That’s what this country needs, more transparency.
- They told me this town had some nice sights. They were right